The Canton shuffleboard, with its aged metal turnbuckle stretchers, corner and hardware features, make this shuffleboard table the perfect mix of raftsmanship and rustic-industrial. The Canton is only available in 12' length with a 20" wide by 2.5" thick play field for optimal play.
Cabinet Specs: 147.3" L x 29.9" W x 32.3"H
Playfield Specs: 132.5" W x 20" W x 2.5" H
Weight: 600 lbs / 680 lbs
CANTON SHUFFLEBOARD FEATURES
- Aged metal turn-buckle stretcher, corners, and hardware
- Hand-rubbed antique finish showcasing the natural grains and texture of the cabinet’s rough-hewn wood
- Climate adjusters
- Four black weights
- Four red weights
- Built-in abacus scoring system
- Table brush
- Shuffleboard wax
- Solid New Zealand pine and veneered wood product
- North American maple hardwood playfield finished with 0.25" polymer resin surface
- Metal turnbuckle stretchers, hardware, and cabinet corners
Brunswick Canton Shuffleboard Table
Please call us for an accurate delivery price if you live 50+ miles outside of Missoula. We must also understand the access to your game room with this product. If you have difficult access, please order a 2-piece board. We always encourage our customers to call and discuss your order so that we can fully understand the best way to deliver your table.
We list all the Brunswick shuffleboards as "Available" if they are listed on the Brunswick report as immediately available for shipment. Please plan 10 business days from the time of your order until delivery depending on the time of year. We always encourage our customers to call us and discuss your order.