Mirroring the old-world craftsmanship of the Merrimack pool table, the Merrimack shuffleboard table is available in a rich Nutmeg finish with 12', 14' or 16'-foot-long play surfaces. Added individually or into a game space, the Merrimack shuffleboard table promises to deliver unique style, quality, and playability.
MERRIMACK SHUFFLEBOARD FEATURES
- Hammered metal hardware and distinctive joinery
- Hand-rubbed antique finish showcasing the natural grains and texture of the cabinet's rough-hewn wood
- Six climate adjusters
- Accessories include: four black weights, four red weights, built-in abacus scoring system, table brush, and shuffleboard wax
- Available in nutmeg finish
- Made of select hardwoods and plywood (cabinet base)
- Cabinet: 29.9" Wide x 32.3" High x 147.3" Long
- Playfield: 20" Wide x 2.5" High x 132.5" Long
- Weight: 581 lbs.
- Cabinet: 29.9" Wide x 32.3" High x 171.5" Long
- Playfield: 20" Wide x 2.5" High x 156.5" Long
- Weight: 657 lbs.
- Cabinet: 29.9" Wide x 32.3" High x 195.3" Long
- Playfield: 20" Wide x 2.5" High x 180.5" Long
- Weight: 687 lbs.
- North American maple wood playfield finished with a 1⁄4" polymer resin surface
- Playfield protected by a lifetime warranty*
Brunswick Merrimack Shuffleboard Table
Please call us for an accurate delivery price if you live 50+ miles outside of Missoula. We must also understand the access to your game room with this product. If you have difficult access, please order a 2-piece board. We always encourage our customers to call and discuss your order so that we can fully understand the best way to deliver your table.
We list all the Brunswick shuffleboards as "Available" if they are listed on the Brunswick report as immediately available for shipment. Please plan 10 business days from the time of your order until delivery depending on the time of year. We always encourage our customers to call us and discuss your order.